1. Assist you to set up your website/blog.
2. Setup your email list.
3. Transcribe voice memos you record on your phone, and then email them to you.
4. Repair problems with your social account using a screen sharing application.
5. Remove yourself you from pesky mailing lists that just won’t stop.
6. Send out emails
7. Do online research to help you.
8. Help balance your business budget by using a free tool.
9. Find great keywords for you to use in unique blog articles.
10. Do quick Website SEO on your website/blog.
11. Upload pictures to Flickr, Facebook, instagram.
12. Tag photos on Flickr and add those pesky, time-consuming descriptions for each.
13. Erase Facebook friends that aren’t, really your friends.
14. Act as a recruiter or headhunter when you are seeking to fill a position.
15. Research web links to printable worksheets.
16. Research a specific subject and write a draft article in my blog on said topic.
17. Organize your email
18. Reply to email/ticket support inquiries for your online business.
19. Produce several templates for sending out sales letters.
20. Do cover letter preparation & sending
21. Change your web site, files or essential emails for proper grammar.
22. Develop newsletters.
23. Make leaflets.
24. Can data entry
25. Can make graphs and graphs out of your excel spreadsheets.
26. Can Look for contractors/plumbers/pest control in your area.
27. Improve your internet site.
28. Fulfill product orders (electronics products that is).
29. Put together beautiful Ms PowerPoint reports.
30. Organize your ideas and thoughts into actionable lists.
31. Update address/contact lists
32. Can market research for a new service or business.
33. Maintain your Facebook fan page and deal with your fanbase.
34. Answer and retweet interesting things on your Twitter account when you’re too busy.
35. Do live chat service for your web business.
36. Follow up on business leads.
Virtual assistants serve as as online secretary for very busy entrepreneurs. Delegating tasks to Virtual assistant enables you to make use of your time wisely, instead of dealing with your day-to-day paperwork. There are various ways Virtual assistant can help you but they are not superheroes who can accomplish a challenging job overnight. Just like any other employee, you must do your job as the boss to bring out the best of your virtual assistants.There are lots of ways Virtual assistant can assist you but they are not superheroes who can accomplish a complex job overnight. Just like any other employee, you must do your job as the boss to bring out the best of your virtual assistants.